Friday 12 July 2013

Let me introduce you my office

At this time i'm working in PT Danareksa Securities, this office like my second home, i spend a lot of time here, because now i continue my study for graduate degree in Economic Faculty, University of Indonesia. so, after office hour i can wait for my class at office. fortunately my office is one of the branch placed in University of Indonesia. so i just jump from my desk to my class.. hahahhaa.. what a wonderful life.. so easy.. (actually not that easy, sometimes work and continue study at the same time is so tired.. hufh)
the front of my office, inside is a mess (hahhaa..)
now lets meet the member of Danareksa FE UI. The member is just 8 people. because this small branch.

the member
the account executive
mang arul, ucuy and amrlow
me really enjoy the moment, hahaha
mostly the member are boy, and i completed with one girl.. hahahahahaa.. previously there was another woman, mba mel but this time he has resigned and became a housewife with one child, the baby its a girl..!!

mas adi, me, mba mel and mas dwi
mba mel's farewell, look at that ucuy dancing while karaoke
the relationship between the member is quite close each other, we make a joke all the time.. our hobby is laughing.!! hahahhahaaa.. if we have break time while working, we always use it to release the stress.. our favorite games is : PES and monopoly.. there is so much fun in my office.. 
our favorite games
Another things that make cheerful this office is DASTAN.! yess dastaaaaannnnnn... dastan is son of my office friend, actually he wasn't work here, he was an investor, but he came every single day.! so, he become the part of our office, sometimes he bring dastan to office.. dastan meet us since his age is one month.. not only dastan, but sometimes he also bring his wife too.. (hahahahhaa)

dastan.. nyo..nyo..nyo..
another people that enjoy come to our office is gina, hahahaha... she is working in the bank next my office, but now she already resigned.. here is our moment while celebrated gina farewell.. 
gina's farewell

that was the story of my office.. i'm so happy can spend my time in this office and meet those people.. i feel grateful for every step in my life..


Have a nice day all.. thanks for spend your time with me..
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment